The purpose of the Communications Committee is to promote effective communication between the Board of Directors and General Membership regarding Association business, pertinent legislation and issues within the wastewater industry in an effort to facilitate awareness, enthusiasm, and cohesiveness. This committee is also responsible for conducting all public relations activities of the Association and promoting awareness of clean water to succeeding generations by education outreach to public schools, including organizing and directing the Association’s annual poster contest.
Specific duties of the Communications Committee are:
- Monitor and update the NHWPCA website
- Generate monthly eNews and special eBulletin emails to inform membership
- Encourage involvement in and activity by all of the NHWPCA committees
- Prepare articles on NHWPCA meetings, awards and other membership achievements.
- Raise awareness of the Association’s goals and programs among the public to promote clean water throughout the State of NH.
- Educate and promote clean water in NH’s public education system including the annual poster contest.